Sales and Marketing Intern - Summer 2017
- Raleigh, NC
Headquartered in RTP, NC Zift Solutions delivers easy, integrated solutions that provide everything needed to build and grow a profitable channel partner program. Zift Channel as a Service automates channel marketing, sales and operations processes – and integrates seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to provide faster ROI and deliver better results. Nearly 70% of channel leaders rely on Zift Solutions to build and grow more profitable channel partner programs. Zift's platform provides an easy-to-use solution for partner channel marketers to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. Our major offerings include: syndicated web content, email marketing solutions, syndicated social media, co-branded collateral, lead management, single-sign-on (SSO), integrations, and more.
We offer an exciting, highly-collaborative work environment with competitive pay, excellent benefits and the ability to work with high profile clients.
Interested in learning how our internal Marketing team plays an integral role in a growing SaaS company, and how they play a key role in the support of our Sales organization? During your time at Zift Solutions, you will learn what it’s like to work at a fast-paced and high-energy software company. In this internship, you will have an opportunity to support our Marketing team through a variety of assigned projects as well as providing ad-hoc assistance with ongoing marketing communications.
- Assist with writing and publishing content across Zift social media accounts
- Assist with blog content as assigned, including interviewing SMEs and preparing first drafts
- Assist with ongoing communications including newsletters and bog subscriber emails
- Assist in developing social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Assist in developing content for newsletters, blogs etc.
- Assist in creating emails and promotions for events and customer communications
- Assist in copy editing content
- List Management and Development
- Market Research
- Assist with marketing campaigns including email, online advertising, events, etc.
- Other duties as needed
- Motivated, hardworking, quick learner
- Expected graduation in 2018 or 2019
- Majoring in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism
- MS Office Suite experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.