Customer Success Intern - Summer 2017
- Raleigh, NC
Headquartered in RTP, NC Zift Solutions delivers easy, integrated solutions that provide everything needed to build and grow a profitable channel partner program. Zift Channel as a Service automates channel marketing, sales and operations processes – and integrates seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to provide faster ROI and deliver better results. Nearly 70% of channel leaders rely on Zift Solutions to build and grow more profitable channel partner programs. Zift's platform provides an easy-to-use solution for partner channel marketers to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. Our major offerings include: syndicated web content, email marketing solutions, syndicated social media, co-branded collateral, lead management, single-sign-on (SSO), integrations, and more.
We offer an exciting, highly-collaborative work environment with competitive pay, excellent benefits and the ability to work with high profile clients.
Interested in learning how the Customer Success team plays an integral role in a growing SaaS company? Our Customer Success team plays a key role in building relationships with our customers, understanding their goals and helping them reach those goals using our software product and services. They are the Trusted Advisor our customers look to for help building and growing a profitable Channel Partner Program. During your time at Zift Solutions, you will learn what it’s like to work at a fast-paced and high-energy software company. In this internship, you will have an opportunity to support our Customer Success team through a variety of assigned projects as well as providing ad-hoc assistance with customer inquiries.
- Learn and gain exposure to the Zift software platform through supporting our teams in customer and partner data entry
- Assist with any manual aspects of reporting
- Assist with collecting data to create monthly, quarterly, annual biz reviews
- Gain exposure to SFDC
- Support and Shadow CSMs, and scribe, distribute and file call notes for CSMs
- Other duties, as required
Competencies Gained by End of Internship Program:
- Understanding how the Customer Success team interacts with Customers and other departments internally
- Ability to use SFDC, MS Office, Web-Ex, Skype, Google Mail/Calendars.
- Ability to work in a team environment
Desired skills / Qualifications:
- Strong interest in Customer Success and Project Management
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Possess excellent listening and interaction skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to learn new skills, be a team player
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively to meet deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.