Product Management Intern - Summer 2017
- Raleigh, NC
Zift Solutions is the recognized leader of channel marketing automation software, headquartered in RTP, NC. Our clients are leading partner channel sales and marketing-driven organizations. Zift's platform provides an easy-to-use solution for partner channel marketers to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. Our major offerings include: syndicated web content, email marketing solutions, syndicated social media, co-branded collateral, lead management, single-sign-on (SSO), integrations, and more.
Interested in working for a product driven company, and learning how product management bridges both the technical and business world? Our Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch, and with our customers to understand the needs of the market. The Product Management Intern will actively support the Product Team in their day-to-day management of product activities through:
- Maintaining competitive cross reference files/databases and gathering market intel
- Assignment of a research related project, report out on findings, be prepared to make recommendations
- Understanding and analyzing user needs
- Supporting the coordination of new product launches
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Computer Science or a related field, ideally with an expected graduation date in 2018
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, learn new tasks/handle multiple tasks, solve problems, meet deadlines, and show strong self-motivation and initiative
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well with lots of examples of projects you've spearheaded
- Curiosity in all things, a task-oriented streak and a hunger for knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.