Summer 2017 Intern - Software Engineering
- Raleigh, NC
Zift Solutions is the recognized leader of channel marketing and management automation software, headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC. Our clients are leading channel sales and marketing-driven organizations. Zift's platform provides an easy-to-use solution for suppliers and channel partners to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. Our major offerings include syndicated web content, email marketing solutions, syndicated social media, co-branded collateral, digital advertising services, lead distribution management, single-sign-on (SSO), integrations, and more.
We offer an exciting, highly-collaborative work environment with competitive pay, excellent benefits and the ability to work with high profile clients.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you'll be embedded as a full-time member of a small agile Engineering team. You will work closely with your manager and be paired with a mentor on your team. You will learn how to build and ship code and gain better understanding of the full development cycle. You will have the opportunity to work in all areas of the technical stack, gaining exposure to a variety of modern technologies including: Java 8, Angular JS, AWS, Spring MVC, and MySQL.
- Currently pursuing a B.A./B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science, or related technical field· and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Expected to complete degree by December, 2018
- Programming experience in Java
- Interest in learning new technologies to integrate with current application stacks.
- Knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design, and object oriented skills
- Bonus points for the following: Experience working in a short-cycle, agile, iterative development team and a demonstrated innate understanding of technologies coupled with a deep curiosity to always learn more
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.