Sr. Solutions Analyst - Integrations
- Raleigh, NC
Zift Solutions is the recognized leader of channel marketing and management automation software, headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC. Our clients are leading channel sales and marketing-driven organizations. Zift's platform provides an easy-to-use solution for suppliers and channel partners to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. Our major offerings include syndicated web content, email marketing solutions, syndicated social media, co-branded collateral, digital advertising services, lead distribution management, single-sign-on (SSO), integrations, and more.
We offer an exciting, highly-collaborative work environment with competitive pay, excellent benefits and the ability to work with high profile clients.
The Sr. Solutions Analyst will provide leadership and technical expertise to implement and integrate Zift Solutions’ industry-leading products with customer systems.
The Sr. Solutions Analyst will be focused on Zift’s Lead Distribution Management and Integration products working with Zift customers and account and support teams to define, document, implement and support customer solutions utilizing Zift’s capabilities.
In this role, you will lead customer software implementation projects including: reviewing business requirements to determine appropriate solutions, developing project schedules, authoring specifications, performing configuration, developing test cases, and conducting testing of product implementations. You will support the sales team working with prospects to understand Zift’s products and plan for implementation. You will also be in an innovative position to provide feedback and input to the Zift Product Development and Engineering teams.
- Serve as a product expert on Zift Solutions’ Lead Distribution Management and Integration capabilities, supporting sales, customers, prospects and technical support.
- Educate prospects on product features, usage and answers their technical and questions.
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects and their Senior IT counterparts.
- Provide product expertise and hands-on configuration for Zift and customer implementation teams in the execution of Lead Distribution Management and Integration projects.
- Work with customer IT teams and enterprise architects to ensure implementations meet business needs and are in alignment with best practices data management strategies.
- Provide customer feedback to Product and Engineering teams as input for functionality road map planning.
- Project manage 3 – 4 integrations implementation projects at any one time. Projects typically have a 3 – 4-month life cycle. Responsible for project timeline and schedules, discovery, specifications documentation, configuration, testing and launch with the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in an information systems/technology related field or a degree in Business Administration with relative technical experience.
- 6-8 or more years’ experience in an IT role managing customer implementations of SaaS products with specific experience in requirements gathering, specification development, system design analysis, and documentation and training.
- 3-5 or more years’ experience with enterprise system integrations or conversions or supporting software integrations involving REST or SOAP and APIs.
- 3-5 or more years managing software development or implementation projects. PMP certification and experience managing development or delivery teams across geographic locations preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation, demand generation, digital marketing, and/or CRM solutions such as Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Ability to apply structured analysis and integration design with proficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to support conversations with prospective customers in the sales process.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a simple way using non-technical analogies for all to understand.
- Ability to achieve results working either independently or in a team setting.
- Ability to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid changes.
- Ability to balance long-term (“big picture”) and short-term business objectives.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.