Channel Engagement Manager
- Raleigh, NC
Zift Solutions is the recognized leader of channel marketing and management automation software, headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC. Our clients are leading channel sales and marketing-driven organizations. Zift's platform provides an easy-to-use solution for suppliers and channel partners to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. Our major offerings include syndicated web content, email marketing solutions, syndicated social media, co-branded collateral, digital advertising services, lead distribution management, single-sign-on (SSO), integrations, and more.
We offer an exciting, highly-collaborative work environment with competitive pay, excellent benefits and the ability to work with high profile clients.
The Channel Engagement Manager is an important customer facing role that requires outstanding communication, time and project management skills and the ability to work with different personality types.
This role will focus on building and maintaining relationships with our partner community to ensure the continuous use and renewal of Zift123. The ability to demonstrate and answer questions about the Zift123 platform are critical to the success of this role. This position will use a high touch partner and service approach.
The Channel Engagement Manager is responsible for scheduling, on-boarding, training, and support for the Partner’s in your assigned geography. Once a Partner is sold you will be the primary contact with the partner. These duties will entail but are not limited to:
- Support and sign-up of Partners to include account creation in Zift123 and training Partners in Zift123
- Project Management and coordination
- Document activities in Salesforce
- Provide Managed services as required
- Contact Partner quarterly at a minimum
- Responsible for Partner Renewals annually
- Key escalation point for support and service issues
- Provide Partner activity reports to Account Managers
- Attend project status call and provide Partner update to Clients in a timely manner as required
- Attend Partner Conferences ( usually in Spring/Summer) as required
- Marketing & Customer Service experience (within software or services preferred)
- Bi-lingual in Portuguese and English preferred
- Expert in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- SalesForce experience would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years experience preferred
- BA or BS from accredited university or equivalent business experience in field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.