- Raleigh, NC
Zift Solutions is the recognized leader of channel marketing and management automation software, headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC. Our customers, such as Oracle, Adobe, Avaya, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Red Hat, Sage, ReverbNation, VMWare, as well as several Fortune 50 companies, are all leading channel sales and marketing driven organizations. Zift's platform provides an easy-to-use solution for partner channel marketers to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. With Zift, companies instantly deliver up-to-the-minute marketing content and proven marketing campaigns to channel partners globally.
We offer an exciting, highly-collaborative work environment with competitive pay, excellent benefits and the ability to work with high profile clients.
Zift is developing a Customer Projects product and engineering team to deliver future planned Zift Roadmap capabilities on an accelerated basis. The Product Manager for the Customer Projects team will act as the Product Owner and Product Manager for the projects that these key customers prioritize. In this role, you will have the opportunity to bring your energy and passion to a high-performing team where you will help with the planning, definition and delivery of Zift’s product portfolio in the context of key customers who desire to accelerate development and delivery of new features that fit within the overall Zift product strategy. You will use your keen eye for detail, and your excellent communication skills to define user requirements, and understand costs and timelines for updating existing products.
- Interface with Zift’s key customers to understand their feature priorities for development on the Zift platform.
- Work with Product Management and Software Engineering teams to understand product feasibility and limitations.
- Facilitate agile team meetings such as project kick-off, daily scrum, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives.
- Gather development estimates and write Statements of Work (SOWs) for key customer development requests.
- Manage feature iteration throughout the product lifecycle engaging with appropriate customer resources to insure delivery and adoption
- Act as the gatekeeper for the product to ensure impartial reviews of feature requests are inline with overall product strategy
- Act as the responsible party for documenting user stories and acceptance criteria for new and existing functionality
- Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services
- Gather customer, developer and other stakeholder feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics. Prioritize and deliver necessary adjustments and agile iterations
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the marketing, sales and key customers
- Play a role in product road mapping and strategic planning.
- Work with QA resources assigned to the team to ensure the delivered system is properly tested and meets product requirements.
- 2 or more years of experience working as a Product Manager and/or Product Owner on customer facing applications.
- 1 or more years of experience working as part of an agile development process.
- Marketing Automation industry experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Direct Experience defining new product features and owning launch & go-to-market product life cycles
- Direct experience managing consumer-facing products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively with customers, end-users and developers as well as business team members within Zift.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a simple way using non-technical analogies for all to understand.
- Ability to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid changes.
- Ability to balance long-term (“big picture”) and short-term business objectives.
- Energetic self-starter and innovative thinker who balances strong customer and quality focus
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and comfortable working both independently and with a team
- A leader who prioritizes well, communicates clearly and effectively, and enjoys working in a group of talented, opinionated, high energy and result oriented individuals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.