Sr. Web Developer
- Durham, NC
Zift Solutions is the recognized leader of channel marketing automation software, headquartered in RTP, NC. Our clients, such as Avaya, HP, Lexmark, McAfee, Red Hat, Sage, VMWare, as well as several Fortune 50 companies, are all leading partner channel sales and marketing driven organizations. Zift’s platform provides an easy-to-use solution for partner channel marketers to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. With Zift, companies instantly deliver up-to-the-minute content and proven marketing campaigns to channel partners globally.
Zift Solutions is looking for a Sr. Web Developer to join our talented team of professionals. In this role, you will collaborate with team members in developing professional marketing activities, such as email campaigns, web plugins, and online ad campaigns for Zift’s clients. You will have involvement in the full life-cycle of technical marketing activities: requirements gathering, specification and estimation, design, development, quality assurance and review, execution, and analysis.
- Work closely with the production team to develop professional marketing activities using HTML/CSS. Some example activities include:
- Multi-touch email campaigns with landing pages
- Web plugins – product showcase, banner ad, news widget, etc.
- Reusable email templates and web plugins
- Online ad campaigns and landing page templates
- Add enhanced personalization with Zift’s proprietary markup language
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device functionality
- Update existing collateral in Zift’s Marketing Syndication Platform
- Stay current on digital trends and new web technologies
- Serve as a technical expert on client communications as needed
- A degree in Computer Science or comparable engineering degree
- Experience in Web Technologies
- Advanced experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive design and development
- Bootstrap experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- 5-8 years of experience preferred
- Experience with application server programming technologies (PHP)
- Technical email marketing experience
- Building email campaigns to work across email clients
- Graphic design experience and use will be a benefit
- Advertising and marketing experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.