Business and Soft Skills Corporate Trainer (All Disciplines)
Ziel is passionate about equipping professionals with the essential technical and non technical skills. Our advisory and strategic board members come from World Leading organisations.
Our vision is to foster Entrepreneurial mindset through world-class corporate and industrial training bringing great value to businesses across a variety of different industries.
We are looking to recruit Graduates, Masters, PhD Students and experienced corporate trainers to deliver half or full-day training sessions to groups in an online and in a corporate setting at various locations in Malaysia. The duration of the sessions will vary between half a day to 5-day training sessions and will depend on the trainer’s availability.
Different types of training and development programs will include IT, IoT, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Software development process, Leadership / Management, Personal Development, Interpersonal Development, Sales & Marketing and Human Resources.
Full training, content and curriculums will be provided.
- Strong record of leadership in an academic and professional setting.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions at global locations
- Previous corporate training experience is preferred but not essential.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Conducts training programs for administration, middle management, front line and shop floor employees.
- Works to keep training programs vibrant and entertaining in order to engage employees and trainees.
- All applicants must be open to travel and deliver sessions at various locations.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for personal development and drive for constant improvement.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to work according to the deadlines set.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Curiosity and flexibility to learn about an array of different industries.
- Educate and train employees from different departments across a variety of different industries.
- Responsible for successful implementation and execution of proposed training solutions.
- Personalisation and customisation of training programmes to suit particular needs of each organisation.
Rate information will be shared with the candidates who meet the above criteria.