Transportation Lot Assistant
- Cleveland, OH
Relentless Recovery is a high volume Collateral Recovery Agency servicing all of Ohio. We are a team that takes pride in the culture, forward thinking strategy, and the positively charged environment that exists here. We are a leader in the recovery industry and we are growing. Due to this growth, we are now interviewing mature, responsible people with clean driving records.
Our Transportation Lot Assistant will help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The Transportation Assistant will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
• Assist the Transportation Lot Manager, Senior Lot Technicians and Lot Technicians in ways that optimize recovery procedures
• Assist with the process of Qualifying Cars
• Complete reporting for Appointments, Transportation Process and Audits
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Resolve office-related issues and respond to requests that deal with the Transportation Recovery Process
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
• Maintain trusting relationships with clients, customers and colleagues
• Perform receptionist duties when needed
• Perform other duties as they pertain to the transportation process
❖ Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
❖ Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
❖ Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
❖ Great attention to detail
❖ High school degree or equivalent
❖ Thorough understanding of office management procedures
❖ Excellent organizational and time management skills
❖ Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
❖ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to pass a background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.