- Cleveland, OH
Relentless Recovery is a high volume Collateral Recovery Agency servicing all of Ohio. We are a team that takes pride in the culture, forward thinking strategy, and the positively charged environment that exists here. We are a leader in the recovery industry and we are growing. Due to this growth, we are now interviewing mature, responsible people with clean driving records.
This is a logistic operations position where the Fleet Router is responsible for planning, coordinating, distributing, and overseeing the logistics of our fleet of vehicles statewide.
JOB DESCRIPTION – all duties included but are not limited to;
• Route fleet of personnel in vehicles to specific geographical locations
• Utilize GPS tracking to conduct audits on personnel performing route runs and ensure the routes are being ran as efficiently as possible
• Ability to create, export, import, and filter excel data files
• Communicate relevant details of driving assignments to drivers
• Assist in analyzing route productivity to establish solutions to any inefficiencies
• Update upcoming routing sheets based on current routing outcomes; ensuring locations are being ran at most probable time frames
• Communicates assignment changes, breakdowns, accidents, emergencies, and service disruptions to management
• 2 + years of related experience (transportation routing, scheduling, logistics)
• Adaptability- adapts to changes in the work environment knowing there will be frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
• Dependability- follows instructions, responds to management direction, keeps commitments and maintains work integrity
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• High school degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.