- Cleveland, OH
Relentless Recovery is a high volume Collateral Recovery Agency servicing all of Ohio. We are a team that takes pride in the culture, forward thinking strategy, and the positively charged environment that exists here. We are a leader in the recovery industry and we are growing. Due to this growth, we are now interviewing mature, responsible people with clean driving records.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
JOB DESCRIPTION – all duties included but are not limited to;
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Input daily orders through proprietary software
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
Job Type: Full-time
Must be able to pass a background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.