Resolution Specialist/ Investigative Assistant
- Cleveland, OH
Relentless Recovery is a high volume Collateral Recovery Agency servicing all of Ohio. We are a team that takes pride in the culture, forward thinking strategy, and the positively charged environment that exists here. We are a leader in the recovery industry and we are growing. Due to this growth, we are now interviewing mature, responsible people with clean driving records.
*AS A RESOLUTION SPECIALIST*;
You will spend time performing and assessing asset searches, skip tracing, data entry and making calls.
This position requires an Entrepreneurial mindset to succeed. Thinking outside the box, multi-tasking and using selling/negotiating skills are a must to obtain results. You must have critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills. The key is resolving all account issues for the Client and helping Relentless recovery vehicles over the phone. You will prepare all reports for resolutions provided and maintain records of all status and develop and maintain professional relationships with all customers.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to Skip Trace and Assess the best course of action
- 3-5 years High Volume Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented and highly organized
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrates ability to be team player
- Microsoft Office
- Various collection platforms and software
- Search for and contact Customers and Clients on a continuous basis
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information regarding accounts
- Good negotiation skills accomplished through mutual communication between agent and customer to successfully obtain the vehicle or payment from our Clients
- Meet and exceed daily goals and monthly goals
- Initiate outbound calls that are effective in scope, and lead to successful recovery or payment or timely arrangement to satisfy the account delinquency for our Clients
- The ability to balance both incoming customer service/collection inquiries from customers, while delivering an exceptional level of service
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years collections experience preferred but not required
- Skilled in the art of Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Skills in Collections and the Art of Sales
- Skills in Effective Decision Making
Must be able to pass a background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.