Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
Ready to help transform an industry?
The Energy industry has gone through a profound change in the last five years. To thrive, businesses need to adopt a new operating playbook - one fit for the new realities they face. At the core of this playbook is an ability to unlock critical business data, and use it to make smarter, faster operating decisions.
Yet many in the industry are held back by legacy systems and processes that prevent them from leveraging this critical data, and they are struggling to adapt to their new environment. Our mission is nothing less than fundamentally shifting how decisions get made within the energy sector, thereby helping industry players optimize operations and transition towards a brighter, more sustainable future.
If you’re driven by making a big impact, excited by affecting real change, and can have some fun while we make it happen, we’d love to talk.
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of customers, responsible for ensuring customer growth, satisfaction, and retention
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including onboarding and deployment, business performance reviews, roadmap advisory, and renewal touch points
- Build, create, and execute strategic account plans that include success metrics, engagement and adoption strategies, timelines, communications, and expansion plans
- In addition to managing your individual customer portfolio, you will have the opportunity to influence the customer success engagement model, as well as help develop tactics and processes for use across the Success and Support teams.
- Actively support Sales with converting prospects into paying customers, and collaborate with both Sales and customer on business objectives
- Advise and oversee customer onboarding, training, and delivery of best practices to drive return on the customer’s investment.
- Work with customers to understand their strategic goals, business drivers, and desired business outcomes
- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to identify expansion opportunities and assist in closing incremental revenue and secure long-term renewals
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to build customer references, craft case-studies, and co-develop resources to better support our customers
- Analyze customer data to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities; proactively drive data-driven analysis to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across customer organizations
- Continuously communicate customer requirements and requests to Product teams
- Work cross-functionally with sales, support, product, and other organizations to continuously optimize product usage and gather feedback
- 5+ years in a Customer Success role with a focus on the implementation and growth of technology solutions (SaaS experience a plus)
- Demonstrated success at driving customer success and creating significant impact for customers in complex environments.
- Demonstrated success at building trust, communicating effectively, and partnering with a broad range of key stakeholders, including business, technical and executive teams
- Experience in a solution sales environment and strong ability to partner with account executives in identification, development, and closure of sales opportunities
- Ability to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support the customer and Zeno
- Builder mindset and change agent with bias for action – ability to design, build and implement new and/or efficient processes and programs
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Strong organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills; effective at leveraging video and documentation to collaborate across distributed and/or remote
- Experience implementing tools and designing solutions that leverage large datasets to surface key insights
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Equity/Stock Options
- Health, vision, dental insurance coverage
- 401(k) with matching
- FSA, HSA
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability