Certified Nursing Assistant (Night Shift)
- 273 Page St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Are you passionate about serving others? We are. Join us at Zen Hospice Project (ZHP), where our mission is to help change the experience of dying. We create space for living that offers the opportunity for individuals, their loved ones and caregivers to find comfort, connection, and healing in this shared human experience. Through our pioneering model of care, we inspire each other to live fully. To learn more about us visit www.zenhospice.org.
We are currently seeking an Certfified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work full time on the night shift (7:00pm to 7:00am) in our Guest House. The house is a 6-bed residential care facility that offers 24-hour care, sevens days a week for those facing advanced illness and end-of-life. As a ZHP nurse, you will:
- Support our residents and their families when they need it most by providing hands-on care, comprehensive clinical management, and meaningful education
- Be trained in end of life care best practices -- including advanced symptom management rooted in mindful and compassionate caregiving modalities -- that strive to create a compassionate, genuine, comprehensive and respectful approach to those facing the end of their lives
- Work collaboratively with doctors and clinicians, hospice agencies, social workers, chaplains and volunteer caregivers.
- You must share Zen Hospice Project's mission and purpose of caring for the whole person
- 2+ years of nursing experience
- Current CA CNA license
- Hospice experience is required
- You must be able to work nights (7:00pm - 7:00 am)
Zen Hospice Project offers an attractive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, chiropractic care, and acupuncture coverage, professional development opportunities, 403(B) retirement savings account, and generous paid time off. Salary is individualized and commensurate with experience.