- 7014 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Who we are.
We are revolutionizing how brands and consumers interact. Since 2008, our passionate team of designers, engineers, and developers have rapidly grown ZIVELO into a global force behind engagement tech. How? For those who have fed off the sprint, they’ll tell you it’s because ZIVELO is unmatched in expertise, quality and philosophy.
We ideate and architect experiences for our client’s customers, through interactive kiosks, signage and software.
Supports Office of Sr VP of Sales and the extended sales department with executive administrative assistance. Responsible for supporting confidential, time sensitive efforts, and communicating in an organized, polished, efficient and professional manner. Prepare routine and sophisticated correspondence including letters, memoranda, e-mails, and reports. Appropriately welcome and receive callers or visitors to the office, on behalf of sales. Act as a liaison on behalf of the Sr VP of Sales with other executives as appropriate. Work closely with other administrative assistants in Zivelo. Understand and adhere to consistent protocol.
1. Manage Sr VP of Sales calendar and email inbox. On behalf of the entire sales dept , schedule meetings, and set-up meeting rooms. This includes meetings and conference calls with customers both remote and on-site.
2. Prepare excel spreadsheets, Power Point presentations and other documents as needed for customer or internal meetings. These should be prepared with a high degree of skill.
3. Communicate with the highest level of professionalism to protect ZIVELO’s brand and maintain confidence in ZIVELO’s operations when screening incoming calls and correspondence.
4. Prepare and distribute agendas, other materials, and attend meetings as needed.
5. File, organize and maintain records, books, papers and all electronic materials for Sr VP of Sales. Assist with organizing customer information, contracts and orders as needed.
6. Communicate on behalf of Office of Sr VP of Sales when requested.
7. Work closely with the Sales Assistant to ensure the proper reports are maintained and updated. Inform the Sr VP of Sales of necessary documents prior to meetings to ensure preparedness. These reports can include:
o Sales Funnel information/Scorecard/ Dashboard / Sales Funnel
o Meeting cadence sheet
o Other initiatives as they arise
Education and/or Experience
1. Associates degree or equivalent;
2. three to five (3 - 5) years related work experience and/or training strongly preferred.
Skills and Attributes
1. Excellent writer and efficient communicator
2. Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
3. Attention to detail and extremely organized
4. Fast learner
6. Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Highly dependable and reliable
Up for the Challenge? How to Apply:
Please include the following details in your application:
- Current Location
- Relevant Experience Highlights
- Available Start Date
- Desired Compensation
ZIVELO is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.