Office Experience Lead
- 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
We believe that if we want to be a world class Kiwi Company, we shouldn’t just employ people, divide them into functional departments and tell them what to do. Instead, we defined a purpose - to solve what matters for our customers and their moving world - and go about achieving this by setting clear goals and expectations and embracing diversity of thought.
At Z, Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do - our strategy, capability development and investment decisions. We're creating and continually developing products and digital channels our customers will love and that make their lives easier.
The same goes for our Employee Experience, the better we can make our experience of working here, the better we’ll make it for everyone who depend on us to keep them moving.
This role is an integral part of our Office Experience team, responsible for leading operational projects of work to deliver an environment that makes it super simple for our people to deliver their best work.
You will have the opportunity to
- Effective management of our workplace operations through self and others
- Delivering an exceptional experience to staff, customers, guests and suppliers by going the extra mile to ensure best possible outcomes
- Oversee the coordination of office experience activities, including work environment, office consumables, fleet, travel, cleaning and facilities management operations
- Ensure our operational controls and processes are optimized and effectively maintained
- Working Side by Side to provide a consistent offer across all office environments and terminals
What you’ll bring to Z
- Passion for employee experience and supporting others
- High levels of initiative, a self-starter who can scope and execute projects at pace in an agile environment
- Proven experience in national supplier management, driving operational excellence and efficiency opportunities with an ‘owners’ mindset’
- Innovative thinking and exposure to human centred design
- Proactive drive for success and ability to leverage a collaborative approach to outcomes
And of course, you’ll be passionate about what matters to Z, embracing and living our values to help us deliver on our aspirations and broader commitment to Aotearoa New Zealand.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to contribute and be part of a supportive People & Culture team exploring innovative ways of delivering great employee experiences.
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights along with access to upskilling opportunities and career development across the organisation,
- A competitive remuneration package including short-term incentive (bonus) plan, medical insurance for you and your family, enhanced employer contribution for KiwiSaver.
- Two days a year to do good in your hood, though our volunteering scheme, a chance for you to help others in your community in a meaningful way to you
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced sick leave, parental leave benefits and the option to buy additional leave
Z is a dynamic and innovative Kiwi company that provides energy solutions for today while working on playing our part in Aotearoa’s shift towards a low-carbon future – a transition that we’re passionate about.
Being proudly Kiwi, we’re up for challenging the status quo, stand-up for what we believe is right and most importantly, we back our team to bring their true selves to work every day. Our flexible working approach and Rainbow Tick and Gender Tick accreditations - backed by our strong company values, Stand Up Tū Kaha, Speak Out Tū Maia, Side by Side Tū Kotahi - have created an open and inclusive workplace that promotes personal development, and is underpinned by a desire for our people and our communities to succeed.
We’re distinctive in our approach and if you’re up for a challenge, we’d love you to be part of it. If this sounds like a place you believe you can add value and grow your own capability, then make sure you read Our Why it’s our founding document and provides further insights in what it means to part of the Z whanau. If Z feels like a good match for your head and your heart, come join us for one heck of a journey!
Whakauru | Apply
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for Z.
Applications close: Friday 10th December
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications was we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
To be considered for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand.