- 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
We believe that if we want to be a world class Kiwi Company, we shouldn’t just employ people, divide them into functional departments and tell them what to do. Instead, we defined a purpose - to solve what matters for our customers and their moving world - and go about achieving this by setting clear goals and expectations and embracing diversity of thought.
At Z, Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do - our strategy, capability development and investment decisions.
We’re creating and continually developing products and services that our customers will love and that make their lives easy. You’ll be joining Z at an exciting time and will have the opportunity to take the lead on our new ways of working that enable the team and Z to meet our customers aspirations.
We’re looking for a Fraud Analyst to join our Credit Team. We form part of the wider Financial Operations Team at Z and are responsible for all things Credit and Accounts Receivable. This ranges from credit checks and assessments to receipting cash and collecting payment from customers.
Our Fraud Analyst will be responsible for the mitigation and operational management of digital payments fraud conducted through our mobile payment experiences.
This covers daily checks, blocking of users, processing activities and regular reporting. Continuous improvement, pattern recognition, and strengthening of our mitigation measures in partnership with product management. In addition, this role supports the Credit Committee in the setting of risk tolerances and the management thereof.
You will have the opportunity to
- Get involved in what matters to us and our customers.
- Take ownership for daily fraud mitigation activities such as checking red flags and blocking of user accounts where appropriate.
- Liaise with issuing banks as required and in response to enquiries.
- Deliver exceptional stakeholder experience and satisfaction through the pursuit of continuous improvement
- Use your problem-solving skills to identify patterns and trends
- Work collaboratively with product management to evaluate and prioritise potential technology controls enhancements
What you’ll bring to Z
- Minimum of 3 years of operations experience within same/similar domain
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercially astute approach with a strong focus on continuous improvement
- The ability to quickly and critically assess complex information to identify issues and make recommendations that add value
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude
And of course, you’ll be passionate about what matters to Z, embracing and living our values to help us deliver on our aspirations and broader commitment to Aotearoa New Zealand
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to contribute and be part of a supportive team that is here to make a difference,
- A chance to build your own capability through learning from some the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights along with access to upskilling opportunities and career development across the organisation,
- A competitive remuneration package including a short-term incentive (bonus) plan, fully paid medical insurance, enhanced employer KiwiSaver contribution,
- Two days a year to do good in your hood, though our volunteering scheme, a chance for you to help others in your community in a meaningful way to you
- Generous leave provisions including enhanced parental leave benefits and the option to buy additional leave
Z is a dynamic and innovative Kiwi company that provides energy solutions for today while working on playing our part in Aotearoa’s shift towards a low-carbon future – a transition that we’re passionate about.
Being proudly Kiwi, we’re up for challenging the status quo, stand-up for what we believe is right and most importantly, we back our team to bring their true selves to work every day. Our flexible working approach and Rainbow Tick and Gender Tick accreditations - backed by our strong company values, Stand Up Tū Kaha, Speak Out Tū Maia, Side by Side Tū Kotahi - have created an open and inclusive workplace that promotes personal development, and is underpinned by a desire for our people and our communities to succeed.
We’re distinctive in our approach and if you’re up for a challenge, we’d love you to be part of it. If this sounds like a place you believe you can add value and grow your own capability, then make sure you read Our Why, it’s our founding document and provides further insights in what it means to be part of the Z whānau. If Z feels like a good match for your head and your heart, come join us for one heck of a journey!
Whakauru | Apply
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for Z.
Applications close: 5 August 2021
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications was we may withdraw the advertising at any time
To be considered for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand