Accountant I - San Antonio Candidates Only
- San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, United States
Large, National San Antonio based Company is adding to their team. Company is very people centric with pride in the development of the team members. Company believes strongly in providing challenge and opportunity while really maintaining work life balance.
Company has a single digit turnover rate – they foster a place where people enjoy going to work! There are no politics or bureaucracy – there is great communication and transparency. Company has a great track record of teamwork and internal promotion.
· Assist in month end close
· Prepare reconciliations of select balance sheet accounts
· Responsible for invoicing of high dollar sales transactions
· Work with Operations and Sales in a collaborative environment
· Assist with questions from operations and sales teams
· Participate in various ad hoc projects
· Prepare internal financial reports
· Review gross margin calculations.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Accounting experience – recent graduate to 2 years of experience
· Outgoing personality
· Team player
· Strong Excel skills
· Experience with an ERP
· Curious nature