Commercial Lines Account Manager
- San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, United States
Incredible San Antonio Company is adding to the team due to phenomenal growth. Company is very people centric with pride in the development of the team members. Company believes strongly in providing challenge and opportunity while really maintaining work life balance and being people/family centric. There are many reasons this Company is one of San Antonio’s best places to work!
As a Commercial Account Manager, you will be responsible for handling a book of business, containing Commercial accounts. This role offers work life balance, team atmosphere and career path!!!
- · Marketing, servicing, and providing support to Producers and Account Executives in maintaining and expanding all assigned accounts,
- · Work with the Producer in identifying account-rounding and coverage enhancement opportunities.
- · Analyzing carrier quotes and coverages to determine the best options for the client.
- · Reviewing new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating and coverage; ensuring transactions are accurately entered in agency management system to generate billing documentation.
- · Providing policy service including changes, payments, claims and third-party communications.
- · Assisting in presenting Company’s products to new and existing customers by collaborating in renewal strategies and preparing proposals exposure analysis to determine client needs and ensure that client exposure is minimized.
- · Responding to requests to research coverage issues, policy problems, cancellation issues, reinstatement issues, billing problems, claims history and underwriting issues.
- Texas General Lines Agent License (Property & Casualty), or attainment within 90 days
- 2+ years in the commercial insurance field or has obtained CISR or TIIA designation in Commercial Lines
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Insurance professional designations - CISR, ACSR, CRM, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Outgoing personality
- • Team player
Compensation: $49,000 - 55,000 plus great benefits