Insurance Sales Producer - Employee Benefits
- Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Large, national and growing Insurance Agency is adding to the team due to growth. Company offers great teamwork atmosphere, work / life balance, and a career path. They are known for being people centric and for giving back to the community.
Insurance Producer – Employee Benefits
As a Producer in Employee Benefits with this incredible Insurance Agency, you will be responsible for pursuing and closing sales of new and existing insurance accounts and retaining a book of business.
This is a sales-oriented position requiring incredible communication skills and a thorough knowledge of insurance products.
- Achieving objectives established in the sales plan (you are a part of developing the Plan)
- Prospecting for new business from existing clients and identified target groups;
- Contacting prospects for the purpose of providing a quote and making sales appointments;
- Inspecting current insurance policies, risk management plans, property, products and records;
- Developing and delivering formal proposals of insurance including details of coverages, limits, deductibles, and other pertinent information;
- Conducting client and prospect appointments;
- Communicating proposals and renewals, explaining details, and desire to conduct business;
- Keep informed of industry developments through review of trade press and by attending insurance carrier training meetings on new products.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as strong organization skills
- 2+ years’ experience in Employee Benefits Insurance Sales, or a bachelor’s degree
- Texas General Lines Agents License: Property and Casualty (P&C) or Life, Accident, Health, and HMO License, as appropriate, or attainment within 90 day
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
- Proven ability to pursue and close sales
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Compensation: Competitive base + incentives and great benefits