Employee Benefits Insurance Producer
- Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Large Insurance Agency is adding to the team. This well- established company is known for its phenomenal benefits, single-digit turnover, team atmosphere, internal promotion track record, and work-life balance. It has an incredible reputation for being people-centric and a huge contributor to the community.
We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies, and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
- New business to business account development
- Generating revenue and meeting sales quotas
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Using a consultative sales approach, conduct proposals to C-Level Executives
- 2+ years of Employee Benefits Insurance sales with a proven track record in being able to ask the right questions in order to foster credibility quickly while at the same time gaining a sense of how to best align our offerings with the client.
- Experience in the midmarket - companies with (100 - 1000 employees).
- Corporate image coupled with a great attitude ·
- Must be assertive - yet consultative ·
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent experience ·
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual is a plus
- General Lines license
Compensation: Highly competitive comp; Includes base and great commission structure & great benefits