- San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, United States
Large, National San Antonio based Company is adding to their team. Company is very people centric with pride in the development of the team members. Company believes strongly in providing challenge and opportunity while really maintaining work life balance.
Company has a single digit turnover rate – they foster a place where people enjoy going to work! There are no politics or bureaucracy – there is great communication and transparency. Company has a great track record of team work and internal promotion.
- Perform audit engagements of financial, compliance, and operational processes and controls. Identify control concerns, opportunities for improvement and best practices.
- Prepare workpapers, computations and statistical reports to ensure compliance with established control procedures and identify potential issues that need attention.
- Maintain documentation of audit engagements by establishing supportable and logically indexed workpapers.
- Make recommendations and present potential audit findings to audit client management.
- Work with others or independently as determined by needs of the assignment; seek guidance and confirmation of progress as required.
- Work with the audit team to implement suggested process improvements to improve department and individual performance.
- Implement quality control initiatives within the department.
- Participate in knowledge sharing within the Audit Department.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement opportunities within the Department
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required.
- Minimum of 2 years of public accounting or internal audit experience.
- Professional communication and presentations skills. Must be a self starter.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
Compensation: $43,000-$55,000 + great benefits