Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Fort Worth, Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Large, national and growing Insurance Agency is adding to the team due to growth. Company offers a great teamwork atmosphere, work/life balance, and a career path. They are known for being people-centric and for giving back to the community.
As a Senior Commercial Account Manager, you will be responsible for handling a large book of business, containing complex Commercial accounts. This role offers work-life balance, team atmosphere, and career path!!!
- Assisting in training and developing the Commercial Lines service staff on the service support requirements of increasingly complex commercial accounts as needed;
- Analyzing complex client policy profiles to identify for account-rounding or coverage enhancement opportunities; analyzing carrier quotes and coverages to determine the best options for the client;
- Reviewing new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating and coverage; ensuring these transactions are accurately entered in the agency management system to generate billing documentation;
- Providing policy service including changes, payments, claims and third-party communications;
- Completing exposure analysis to determine client needs and ensure that client exposure is minimized; and responding to requests to research coverage issues, policy problems, cancellation issues, reinstatement issues, billing problems, claims history and underwriting issues.
- Texas General Lines Agent License (Property & Casualty), or attainment within 90 days of employment
- 3+ years of experience in the commercial insurance field
- Ability to retain a Book of Business in excess of $650,000
- Organization skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Insurance professional designations such as CISR, ACSR, CIC, CRM is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- Outgoing personality
- Team Player
Compensation: $60,000 - $72,000 plus great benefits