Lead Human Resources Business Partner -- Includes Relo
- San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, us
Growing Global, Company with a phenomenal reputation of being people centric. The Company is well known for its track record of internal promotion and career development. Offers great benefits and several weeks of vacation! Culture is open of teamwork and collaboration with great work life balance.
Also, the Company has an incredible mission and great core values. You get to know you are making a difference in people’s lives.
The Lead HR Business Partner position is responsible for performing human resource related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior human resource management in supporting designated client groups in the growing organization. This is a true business partner role, being a guide and advisor to management.
This leader will provide guidance in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment,compensation, employee data management, affirmative action and employment law compliance. Will also work on high level projects in partnership with the HR Directors.
- Work with the HR Leaders and assigned management team members to develop and deploy all aspects of effective workforce planning, succession planning and employee development to meet multiple business unit talent needs.
- Maintains strong business relationships with senior leaders– viewed as “valued business advisor”.
- Partners with business leadership in the development and implementation of business strategy with an emphasis on HR strategies and initiatives to successfully implement the business strategy.
- This includes strategic consulting, resolution, and implementation support on an array of topics including organizational design and effectiveness, change management, cultural management, recognition and reward, workforce planning, knowledge management, retention, and project management.
- Collaborate on and deploy programs to understand and improve employee engagement, employee retention and turnover reduction.
- In coordination with senior and line managers, facilitate annual human resources processes including performance management, talent/succession planning and compensation reviews.
- Provide day to day performance management support and guidance to managers on management, coaching, career development, disciplinary actions and employee relations.
- Identify and analyze employee relations matters and recommend appropriate employment action to maintain a productive work environment and achieve optimal performance
- Prepare and analyze human resources key performance indicators and analytics to determine key trends and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Analyzes exit data and produces summary reports and trending analysis.
- Conduct salary reviews, equity analysis and makes recommendations on compensation changes in support of market adjustments, promotions and other off-cycle compensation changes.
- Partners with cross-functional peers, employees, and HR team members to create and implement solutions to achieve business goals and strategic objectives.
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of best practices in the industry and across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
Skills and Experiences:
- Strong business acumen and a proven track record of setting and executing business/financial objectives are required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in employee investigative processes and coaching management through employee relations, disciplinary actions or performance issues.
- Proven track record and strong consultation skills in a self-directed, client facing role, including the ability to challenge and influence leaders to align people processes and practices with business/financial objectives
- Strong partnering skills with demonstrated knowledge of managing within the law and applying human resource best practices to business needs.
- Ability to lead processes to effect change and increase organizational effectiveness in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field is required. Masters’ degree a plus
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience in human resources in a consultative business partner role, to include experience managing complex employee relations issues
- Progressive HR experience in a business-based HR role with notable accomplishments in organizational development and change management.
- Strong consultation skills and proven track record in a client facing, matrixed role, including the ability to challenge and influence leaders to align people processes and practices with business objectives.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and/or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
Compensation: $105,000 - $115,000 + 15% bonus, great benefits and several weeks of vacation & relocation