Black Belt Project Manager - Corporate Business Processes
- San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, us
San Antonio Global Company with a phenomenal reputation of making a difference in its mission and for giving back to the community is adding to the team. The Company is well known for its track record of internal promotion and career development. Offers great benefits and several weeks of vacation! Culture is one of team work and collaboration with great work life balance. There is a great opportunity to be challenged, have rewarding work, and have fun!
This role is responsible to identify and lead process improvements that promote operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction (internal and external) while helping the organization achieve its’ financial targets
A successful candidate should have experience with value stream mapping, identifying process waste, and solutioning of a more optimal process while managing projects to completion to drive desired results. Understands and applies the knowledge of business transactions – call center order processing, billing, collection, Revenue Cycle, or other business transaction processing.
- Lead initiatives in Process Improvement & Project Management
- Partner with all levels of the organization to identify initiatives that drive both efficiencies/cost savings and customer service improvements
- Drive to improve and streamline business processes and cross functional roadblocks
- Lead project teams to define initiatives’ scope and develop, manage cross-functional groups to implement/deliver complex projects and expected results.
- Utilize Six Sigma, lean, and/or PMP toolkit for initiative improvements, management and delivery.
- Analyze current business issues, possess a strong ability to present findings to management team and suggest action plans based on analysis.
- True business partner who shares ownership and accountability of projects and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience working in one of these areas: operations, call centers, Order To Cash, Revenue Cycle
- Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt Certification is a must. PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience identifying process inefficiencies, creating a project though stakeholder support and managing through the Project life cycle to completion.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects to consistently meet deadlines and the associated business value.
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence senior management without authority in a matrixed environment while facilitating meetings and leading presentations.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally on occasion.
Compensation: $125,000 - 140,000 + bonus, relocation, great benefits, several weeks of PTO