Senior Business Analyst – Salesforce.com
- San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, us
Growing San Antonio based Company with a phenomenal reputation of being people centric and for giving back to the community. The Company is well known for its track record of internal promotion and career development. Offers great benefits and several weeks of vacation! Culture is open of team work and collaboration with great work life balance.
The Senior Business Analyst – Salesforce.com position works directly with business departments to build and manage a pipeline of features and enhancements on the Global platform. A successful candidate must have experience defining and optimizing business processes in the following areas: Commercial Operations / Sales Operations, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, and Customer Relationship Management.
This is a leadership role – working with senior management and being the liaison to the IT side of the business. Looking for that professional with SFDC strategic ability, great communication, and energy. Outstanding opportunity to develop a roadmap and see it through in a team atmosphere to reality.
- The position will work closely with the Business organization and IT to determine the scope, timeline and budgetary impacts of new features and enhancements.
- Translate business goals and objectives into strategic business capabilities.
- Develop and implement best industry practices.
- Develop a roadmap of projects and initiatives for enablement of new capabilities.
- Project Management and mentorship of junior level analysts.
- Engage in efforts to establish scope and business case for new programs and initiatives.
- Plan and manage user acceptance testing activities.
- Change Management activities with end users and supporting functional departments.
- Provide the methodology, standards and tools for efficient and effective process optimization.
- Identify technical functionality that aligns with desired new business capabilities.
- Find ways to innovate and differentiate Company from its competitors.
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree in Business or Information Technology preferred.
- 8+ years of experience within a business function (Commercial Operations / Sales Operations, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, and Customer Relationship Management) with business analysis or business process improvement activity in an enterprise setting required
- Previous involvement in the deployment or optimization of a Global Customer Relationship Management platform (Salesforce.com) required
- Previous experience deploying Salesforce platform globally a plus
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences or Medical Device industry a plus
- Experience working in a projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure a plus
- Experience with managed packages such as Cornerstone (CFS), Apttus CLM, Marketing Cloud integration, and Cvent a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certitication a plus
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools. Lean or Six Sigma a plus
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.
- Up to 20% travel required.
$90,000 - $105,000 plus 10% Bonus, Great benefits and several weeks of vacation; includes relocation