SFDC Senior Business Analyst
- Austin, Austin, TX, us
We are looking for a savvy individual who is part analyst, part data expert, and part strategic business partner. If you enjoy using data to answer key business questions, while building systems that scale and enable both business owners and fellow analysts, this may be the job for you! Your goal as a SFDC Senior Business Analyst will be to use your unique skill set to create leverage through repeatable reporting and analytics that can be used by the entire organization.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll tackle in this role:
- Build Data Sets and Dashboards that Fulfill Real Company Needs: Consult with fellow analysts and leaders in sales, marketing, and customer operations to define data needs, and build/validate shared Salesforce.com data sets that meet needs. Build out initial dashboards to prime the pump and minimize time to value.
- Gather Insights from Data: Use data to tell a story. Routinely analyze operational data, share insights, and make recommendations for additional KPIs.
- Become a Thought Leader: Be the subject matter expert on the BI team for all things related to data infrastructure, data governance, SQL skills, and buildout. Uplevel the team by guiding us through particularly complex report building or data modeling problems.
- Influence Business Intelligence Roadmap: Consolidate input from analysts and business owners across the company to make recommendations on next areas of engineering investment. Roadmap could include additional SFDC data sets, enhancements to existing CRM, or integration of entirely new data sources.
- Maintain Partnerships: Maintain relationships with product management, engineering, and customer facing groups. Work closely with these groups to define requirements, project manage initiatives, and troubleshoot problems with existing data ecosystem.
- Ad hoc Modeling/Analysis: We are all analysts at heart. We pride ourselves in our flexibility and are able to dive in to tackle urgent modeling and analysis needs. In addition to building out our reporting infrastructure. You will have ample opportunity to solve one-off analysis problems through models and visualizations.
What will it take to succeed?
- 5+ years of experience as a CRM business analyst, data analyst, or in a similar data-focused capacity
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Experience with CRM, particularly Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving acumen
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience consulting with business owners to identify reporting needs and translate needs to automated, scalable systems
- Highly motivated self-starter able to take ownership of analysis projects from start to finish
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Why is it exciting?
- You will work with leaders around the organization to define and build out our reporting infrastructure. You will be a driving force in taking us to the next level of driving automated insights and analysis deeper in the organization.
- You’ll collaborate with executives to instrument and analyze the engine of the company.
Compensation: $88,000 -102,000 plus 10% bonus & Great benefits