Senior Salesforce CRM Business Analyst
- San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, United States
- Own all aspects of CRM support/business needs for assigned business unit(s)
- Document business needs, but being able to distinguish between needs and wants; identify gaps between business needs and standard CRM application functionality; design and document solutions that fill the gaps; and provide detailed business requirements specifications for Salesfore.com developers.
- Perform application configuration and customization of CRM system/s (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Evaluate and implement Salesforce solutions and add-ons to enhance the CRM system/s.
- Prepare and document data conversion requirements for mapping from company systems into CRM
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, CRM module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training to users as required.
- Develop and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Support, analyze, and resolve critical production application issues as required.
- Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) for all CRM subject areas (campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, pipeline, account, and revenue activities).
- Provide guidance for system/process workflow template development and data filtering criteria within CRM system/s.
- Ensure consistency of CRM usage conventions, compliance with best practices, and integrity of data.
- Perform and/or provide oversight on mass data uploads into CRM system/s.
- Implement new departments into Salesforce CRM platform.
- Follow new releases, patches, and system updates of CRM system/s.
- Lead small & mid-size projects from inception through implementation following SDLC and project managements best practices.
- Drive user adoption of CRM systems to ensure compliance and success of the tool.
- Provide guidance and assistance to Jr team members as needed.
- Incumbent shares responsibility for the ongoing analysis, design, and implementation of enhancements to the CRM platform.
- This position needs to understand business needs of the various areas that use the CRM system.
- This incumbent must be solution oriented and provide guidance to the main stakeholders of the CRM system. It is important that this role understands the vision of the departments and how to execute the change into the CRM system.
- This position will have to work daily with the business areas that use the CRM such as Global Sales, Marketing and Marketing Research.
- Understanding the business model in these key areas is a must. The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively with business users, fellow IT staff, upper level management, and outside vendors.
Bachelors degree required
6+ years experience within a business function
6+ years experience with Salesforce.com or other comparable CRM
Experience in deployment or optimization of a Global CRM required
Salesforce Administator Certification required
Salesforce Service Cloud Certification a plus.
Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.
Compensation: $89,000 -$105,000 plus great bonus & Great benefits