Private Banker -- Vintage Park
- Vintage Park, Houston, TX, us
As a Private Banking Officer I, you will be responsible for providing a full range of financial services available through this fantastic Bank to existing high value individual clients or those who have high potential to be a Private Banking customer.
The Bank is large, with double digit growth and an incredible presence in the market. The teams are one of collaboration – no crazy quotas. Enjoy coming to work!
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, managing, retaining, and expanding client relationships within the affluent markets
- Generating new business
- Making sales calls to clients; prospects and engaging in pre-call and post-call planning and strategy review;
- Monitoring and managing client's existing credit relationships by reviewing current loan portfolio on a regular basis;
- Identifying and recommending products and services best suited to meet clients' needs; developing and Maintaining excellent working relationship with credit underwriting team;
- Participating in community and professional activities to expand personal network of business contacts;
- Opportunity to lead great teams!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in industry
- Series 7, 63, & Group 1 Insurance licenses (or attainment within 6 months).
- Understanding of lending practices and loan servicing requirements for personal finance needs
- Knowledge of client benefits offered by brokerage, investment mgmt., trust, and insurance
- Experience in managing a portfolio of affluent and high net worth clients
- Proven record of success in cultivating new relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal, calling, sales, and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications.
- Property and Casualty license, and/or Certified Financial Planner designation, Certified Wealth Strategist designation are a plus
$59,000 - $80,000 + commissions & great benefits