Private Banker II
- Downtown Austin, Austin, TX, us
Large, growing National Financial Institution is adding to the team due to growth. Company offers great teamwork atmosphere, work / life balance, and a career path. They are known for being people centric and for giving back to the community.
This is a great group- teamwork, collaboration, and passion. Enjoy coming to work.
The Bank is dedicated to helping you develop your client base and be successful. The professional joining this team will no doubt do well!
As a Private Banking Officer II with the Company, you will be responsible for providing a full range of financial services available through this fantastic Bank to existing high value individual clients or those who have high potential to be a Private Banking customer. Responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring new clients by gaining prospect referrals from other lines of business
- Maintaining a large portfolio of existing and potential customers with significant high value
- Actively making sales calls to clients and prospects; and leading relationship team(s)
- The candidate will be responsible for a specific Market or Region
- Attend meetings
- Demonstrate outstanding business development skills with knowledge in small business loans/credit and cash management services
- 8+ years experience in Banking or Financial Services
- Extensive knowledge of deposit and lending needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 or attainment within 6 months
- General Lines Agent License: Life, Accident, Health, and HMO or attainment within 6 months
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
- General Lines Agent License: Property and Casualty (P&C)
Compensation: $80,000 -$110,000 plus commissions & Great Benefits