Lead Sales Operations Analyst
- San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, us
If you want to own a challenging role that will play to your strengths and give you the opportunity to work on a global basis, then it’s worth us having a chat. We offer a competitive salary, along with a stack of other benefits too. We're ambitious, friendly, driven and passionate.
- You will be a vital part of the Sales Operations team who interact with the entire sales organization globally and play an important role in enhancing the overall operating efficiency of our sales organization.
- You will develop and maintain Company Sales Metrics by analyzing and mining data from Salesforce, Excel and other databases to generate meaningful reporting that transfers and translates data into digestible information that is used to support the executive management team for presentations, ad-hoc analysis, and other strategic initiatives.
- We need someone who can make recommendations to improve the sales process, bookings, and overall sales performance, working with global sales reps to improve their performance.
- This role is also responsible for maintaining the Sales Data Governance Program and will help oversee critical data processes including integration with other sales and marketing systems.
Who you are: -
- It goes without saying that you’re already experienced in managing global sales data and are an extremely capable user of Salesforce.com CRM, with Advanced Excel skills and a couple of years’ experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc. too, as we need you to turn all of this data into meaningful reporting that’s used at an Exec level.
- You’re already recognized for your excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and ability to shoulder responsibility.
- You’ve got a great eye for uncovering and resolving data anomalies and a mind-set that is improvement focused, not only for yourself but for others in the sales team.
Compensation: $85,000 - $100,000 + bonus