Commercial Business Financial Analyst
- San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, us
The Commercial Business Financial Analyst will be responsible for gathering data from multiple systems to create reports for business metrics that will be used by Sales, Operations, and Finance. Background and experience should include working simultaneously with Sales, Operations and Finance organizations. Extremely solid data analytics skills are required, including providing insight and commentary on trends as well as identifying details for shifts in metrics. In order to be successful, this person needs to be a self-directed contributor who can effectively communicate across multi-functional areas.
- Collaborate with all departments to understand their unique requirements for metrics to manage business.
- Support Commercial Excellence automated reporting module
- Retrieve and validate data from multiple sources and Salesforce.com as needed.
- Support user base by engaging in discussions to understand business requirements and making necessary changes in database structure, and configurations to drive efficiency and productivity.
- Update and consolidate all dashboards/scorecards and other metrics per schedule or as requested.
- Create PowerPoint presentations to support management, including quarterly business review
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis and presentations
- Create documentation template and track progress for all projects. Document business case analysis and assists in translating business requirements into process/functional design/system solutions to be use in the Salesforce.Com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of data analytics background
- Oral and written communication
- Presentation skills
- Dialog and give recommendations to VP/SVP level leaders
- Work autonomously, independently and as part of team for collaboration
- Ability to develop good working relationships with cross-company teams
- Well organized with exceptional time management and planning skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools. – specifically Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of Tableau or Power BI
- 5+ years of analytical work experience preferred
Compensation: $80,000 - $94,000 + bonus