Senior Internal Audit-Manager Track
- San Antonio, TX
Our client is a high growth and well respected financial institution in the San Antonio area. The perks are too many to mention with this opportunity... Flexible working hours, ability to choose engagements, work-life balance (no overtime, evenings, or weekends), no travel, opportunity for advancement into a leadership/management role! The audit team is made of energetic and knowledgeable professionals and a management team that anyone would love to work for with! This team is so great that they never have had an employee leave to another opportunity or company! This team is seeking an individual that consistently presents a professional attitude and promotes positivity in the workplace.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years experience in public accounting, or Internal Audit experience with 1-3 of those years in financial services
The ideal candidate will also possess or be in process to obtaining CPA, CIA, CFE or other applicable certification.
• The Senior Internal Auditor will perform and provide guidance in performing complex operational, financial, and compliance engagements using a consultative approach designed to add value and improve the operations.
• Recommend enhancements to internal controls to facilitate compliance with all applicable internal policies and procedures, insurance and vendor agreements, state and federal regulations, safety and soundness considerations, as well as improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
• Perform and supervise duties in a manner which enhance the image and promote the growth of the Company and department.
• Communications must be clear, persuasive, adequately supported, informative, and concise to prevent the need for clarification.
• Bachelors degree required preferably in accounting business, or information technology
• Minimum 5+ years experience in public accounting or internal audit field, including internal control identification, risk assessment and analysis
• Minimum of 1-3 years experience in supervising, training, or managing a team of 1-5 people
• Understanding of financial institutions is a plus
• Must have experience either auditing financial institutions or working for financial institutions
• Must have experience leading audit engagements from start to finish
• Must be proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office products
Compensation: $68,000 - $75,000 plus 8% bonus