Senior IT Support Engineer
- Paarden Eiland Rd, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, 7420, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Yoyo powers some of the world’s leading retail brands, through customer loyalty and rewards software solutions, to offer the world's most rewarding buying experience.
We create a space where passionate, smart, curious and creative people thrive.
Our values are our way of being, and how we show up every day.
Living these values builds an environment where world-class passionate people create world-class scalable products that delight customers and consumers and drive scalable profit and revenue growth.
- Consistently live out, act, work and exhibit behaviours aligned to and congruent with company values.
- Set up workstations and cloud servers , including necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Diagnosis of computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Monitoring of IT infrastructure and systems
- Management of user system access and licenses
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications (Office 365, G-suite, VPN etc)
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- 3 years’ of solid IT experience in similar role
- Excellent communicator
- Own reliable transport
- CompTIA A+ and N+ certificates or Similar Microsoft Certificate
- Understanding of Linux systems
- Be passionate: Spiral up, be positive, bring momentum, and energy to those around you.
- Be an owner: Be accountable and take responsibility. Find solutions, learn from your mistakes and own tasks to completion.
- Be world class at speed: Delivering world leading solutions at speed
- Be curious and creative: Constantly innovating, exploring, learning, stretching yourself, pushing the boundaries and thinking out of the box.
- Be a team player: Leave ego at the door, be teachable, engaged, inclusive, and transparent. Bring the best of yourself and the best out of others, rallying behind a larger team mission.