Technical Support Desk Lead
- Paarden Eiland Rd, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, 7420, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Yoyo powers some of the world’s leading retail brands, through customer loyalty and rewards software solutions, to offer the world's most rewarding buying experience.
We create a space where passionate, smart, curious and creative people thrive.
Our values are our way of being, and how we show up every day.
Living these values builds an environment where world-class passionate people create world-class scalable products that delight customers and consumers and drive scalable profit and revenue growth.
- Lead and manage a team of Technical Support Agents.
- Communicate proactively and appropriately with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage support team capacity.
- Manage and address personal ticket queue.
- Ensure that tickets logged are correctly categorised, at the appropriate level to allow detailed data analysis that will be used to identify possible problems.
- Ensure that assigned tickets are attended to and resolved within contracted SLA's and meet the standard set for quality of service.
- Ensure internal and external ticket communication is performed in a professional and timely manner.
- Escalate incidents/issues timely and accurately.
- Ensure that analysis for manual reporting is accurate and done timely.
- Answer telephone calls and log tickets related to calls to the Service desk.
- Support Knowledge sharing / documentation creation within the department.
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing with yoyo DevOps/Product departments.
- Managing and monitoring SD agents ticket queue to ensure assigned calls are attended to and resolved within contracted SLA's.
- Upskilling and scheduling check ins with team
- Client meetings and updates (feedback on resolution of issues/tickets)
- Upskill and finetune SD team SQL Scripting development for reporting
Knowledge, Skills & Aptitudes
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
- Excellent understanding of IT systems
- Knowledge of Zendesk or similar ticketing systems
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to manage competing timelines and priorities
- Excellent writing skills
- Hard work and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Ability to use SQL is an asset, although not essential
A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Be passionate: Spiral up, be positive, bring momentum, and energy to those around you.
- Be an owner: Be accountable and take responsibility. Find solutions, learn from your mistakes and own tasks to completion.
- Be world class at speed: Delivering world leading solutions at speed
- Be curious and creative: Constantly innovating, exploring, learning, stretching yourself, pushing the boundaries and thinking out of the box.
- Be a team player: Leave ego at the door, be teachable, engaged, inclusive, and transparent. Bring the best of yourself and the best out of others, rallying behind a larger team mission.