- Paarden Eiland Rd, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, 7405, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Yoyo powers some of the world’s leading retail brands, through customer loyalty and rewards software solutions, to offer the world's most rewarding buying experience.
We create a space where passionate, smart, curious and creative people thrive.
Our values are our way of being, and how we show up every day.
This is how we help our clients build their best business and our staff build a career to be proud of. Living these values builds an environment where world-class passionate people create world-class scalable products that delight customers and consumers and drive scalable profit and revenue growth.
We are looking for a data-driven and client-focused Account Manager to join our Yoyo API team.
This role will serve as the primary strategic and operational liaison with external clients. You’ll be instrumental in building strong relationships with assigned clients, increasing the amount of rewards issued, improving the adoption and usage of Yoyo products, and continually finding new up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
You will take on a significant role in our cross-functional team, establish a good understanding of our product offering, and strategically guide clients towards implementing what Yoyo does best.
- Overall accountability for the success and satisfaction of the YoyoAPI clients
- Operate as the lead point of contact for YoyoAPI clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Own end-to-end client relationships and communication through regular status meetings
- Execute operational tasks like guiding clients on best way to implement our rewards and work with relevant stakeholders to activate new reward campaigns
- Ensure the timely and successful creation of reward campaigns via our Yoyo API portal
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalation as needed
- Report on Yoyo API product usage and insights on a regular cadence to the client
- Maintain commercial revenue forecasts for internal decision making
- Provide support to the product team, business development team and senior management
- Up-sell and cross-sell on assigned accounts e.g. talk to new business units on how our tech can be used in their world, expand reward partners or upsell new product verticals
- Business development of new sales leads and closing new sales will form a minor portion of the role
- Accurate invoicing information to be signed off with client and provided to finance team
- Assist the legal team to sign off contracts and associated legal and governance documentation
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Consistently live out, act, work and exhibit behaviors aligned to and congruent with company values
Knowledge, Skills & Aptitudes
- Exceptional client service/account management skills
- Account Management experience with corporates of medium and enterprise size would be preferable
- Knowledge of accounts and sales processes
- Appreciation of project management processes, Software Development Life Cycle process and integration process to better support clients
- Experience in working in a digital environment and a passion for tech
- Exceptional communication skills
- Has been responsible for managing deliverables and taking a project live
- A logical thinker with a passion for solving problems
- Ability to have tough/critical conversations
- Proactive with a sense of urgency
- Deadline driven and delivery orientated
- Attention to detail is critical
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and plan
- Accountable and willing to take ownership
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Adaptability, creativity and innovation, initiative, resilience, consideration, strategic, analytical and intuitive
- Be passionate: Spiral up, be positive, bring momentum, and energy to those around you.
- Be an owner: Be accountable and take responsibility. Find solutions, learn from your mistakes and own tasks to completion.
- Be world class at speed: Delivering world leading solutions at speed
- Be curious and creative: Constantly innovating, exploring, learning, stretching yourself, pushing the boundaries and thinking out of the box.
- Be a team player: Leave ego at the door, be teachable, engaged, inclusive, and transparent. Bring the best of yourself and the best out of others, rallying behind a larger team mission.