- Paarden Eiland Rd, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, 7405, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Yoyo powers some of the world’s leading retail brands, through customer loyalty and rewards software solutions, to offer the world's most rewarding buying experience.
We create a space where passionate, smart, curious and creative people thrive.
Our values are our way of being, and how we show up every day.
This is how we help our clients build their best business and our staff build a career to be proud of. Living these values builds an environment where world-class passionate people create world-class scalable products that delight customers and consumers and drive scalable profit and revenue growth.
Are you an experienced Financial Accountant looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are an ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for an exceptional Financial/ Management Accountant to support our UK Finance team.
- Leading the monthly invoicing process
- Overseeing collections, regularly issuing statements to customers and resolving any customer queries
- Regular contact with customers to maintain/ improve debtor days and cash collection processes
- Daily bank posting and monthly bank reconciliations
- Ownership of AP processes including invoice processing and approvals
- Monthly payment runs and supplier reconciliations
- Reviewing, processing and making payment of monthly intercompany invoices.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties and project work as required
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Accountant, Accounts Payable Manager or similar
- A recognised Accounting qualification
- Excellent Excel skills
- Xero Accounting Software (advantageous)
Critical skills include
- Attention to detail
- Takes initiative / Questions the status quo
- Eager & quick to learn
- Administrative skills
- Be passionate: Spiral up, be positive, bring momentum, and energy to those around you.
- Be an owner: Be accountable and take responsibility. Find solutions, learn from your mistakes and own tasks to completion.
- Be world class at speed: Delivering world leading solutions at speed
- Be curious and creative: Constantly innovating, exploring, learning, stretching yourself, pushing the boundaries and thinking out of the box.
- Be a team player: Leave ego at the door, be teachable, engaged, inclusive, and transparent. Bring the best of yourself and the best out of others, rallying behind a larger team mission.