Yoyo powers some of the world’s leading retail brands, through customer loyalty and rewards software solutions, to offer the world's most rewarding buying experience.
We create a space where passionate, smart, curious and creative people thrive.
Our values are our way of being, and how we show up every day.
This is how we help our clients build their best business and our staff build a career to be proud of. Living these values builds an environment where world-class passionate people create world-class scalable products that delight customers and consumers and drive scalable profit and revenue growth.
The successful candidate will contribute to the technical design and implementation of the business solutions, and continuously deliver new/improved product functionality. You will have the opportunity to work on some challenging e-commerce and financial problems as well as take ownership of it.
- Take ownership of features and drives them to completion
- Willingness to adapt and learn new technology and techniques
- Makes use of Agile engineering best practices
- Committed to collaborating with other team members working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable quality code
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Support your work with documentation as per product owner requirements.
- Proven experience as a Mobile Developer
- Showcase portfolio application released to Play / Huawei store
- Advanced Knowledge of programming language (Kotlin, Java)
- In-depth knowledge of Android SDK, Android studio, Gradle, and Android UI best practices
- Strong Knowledge of Jetpack and MVVM practice
- Experience in unit testing and continuous integration
- Experience in native IOS development (Swift, Xcode)
- Cross-platform mobile development tool (Flutter, React)
- Unit Testing and continuous integration
- Completed a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of native mobile development
- Be passionate: Spiral up, be positive, bring momentum, and energy to those around you
- Be an owner: Be accountable and take responsibility. Find solutions, learn from your mistakes and own tasks to completion
- Be world class at speed: Delivering world leading solutions at speed
- Be curious and creative: Constantly innovating, exploring, learning, stretching yourself, pushing the boundaries and thinking out of the box
- Be a team player: Leave ego at the door, be teachable, engaged, inclusive, and transparent. Bring the best of yourself and the best out of others, rallying behind a larger team mission