Sales Development Representative
- Victoria St, London SW1, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Yoyo powers some of the world’s leading retail brands, through customer loyalty and rewards software solutions, to offer the world's most rewarding buying experience.
We create a space where passionate, smart, curious and creative people thrive.
Our values are our way of being, and how we show up every day.
This is how we help our clients build their best business and our staff build a career to be proud of. Living these values builds an environment where world-class passionate people create world-class scalable products that delight customers and consumers and drive scalable profit and revenue growth.
Yoyo is seeking a coachable, curious, and competitive Sales Development Representative to cultivate relationships and drive sales with our team in the UK. The ideal candidate will possess a confident personality in order to successfully pursue opportunities.
A proactive approach is extremely crucial in determining potential opportunities for new business as well acting swiftly to convert and assign the opportunities identified.
- Research/ prospect businesses and individuals through telephone, email and social media
- Encourage all inbound leads through to qualification for inside sales team
- Develop new approaches to attracting clients
- Promote Yoyo and our key products
- Manage the sales pipeline, ensuring that all opportunities are tracked and logged
- Consistently meet and exceed the monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- 1 year in a similar role
- Proven experience in selling to the UK market
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Have an exceptional understanding of complete sales cycles
Skills & Characteristics:
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Possess exceptional creative thinking
- Demonstrate a passion for the SaaS industry
- Full professional fluency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Be extremely customer centric: In everything we do, serve and delight our customers, using data to continuously improve.
- Be a passionate team player: Spiral up, be positive, bring momentum, and energy to those around you, leave ego at the door and be teachable.
- Be an owner: Be accountable and take responsibility. Find solutions, learn from your mistakes and own tasks to completion.
- Be world-class at speed: Delivering world leading solutions that delight our clients and customers.
- Be curious and creative: Constantly innovating, exploring, learning, stretching ourselves, pushing the boundaries and thinking out of the box.