- Port Louis-Phoenix Rd, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Employees can work remotely
Yoyo powers some of the world’s leading retail brands, through customer loyalty and rewards software solutions, to offer the world's most rewarding buying experience.
We create a space where passionate, smart, curious and creative people thrive.
Our values are our way of being, and how we show up every day.
This is how we help our clients build their best business and our staff build a career to be proud of. Living these values builds an environment where world-class passionate people create world-class scalable products that delight customers and consumers and drive scalable profit and revenue growth.
We are looking for a quality-driven self-starter who is passionate about QA to join the product team. The QA Engineer will follow principles that describe acceptance criteria for test cases, resulting in documentation by execution. You will ensure that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live. You will be part of a scrum team who deliver remarkable products to our clients. The position will focus predominantly on back-end, server testing, with emphasis placed on inter-server communication and API quality. You will also be required to perform front-end web portal testing.
- Functional and Technical Design sessions
- Quality assurance of business and functional requirements specifications
- Extraction of test requirements from high level business / functional specifications and workshops
- Analysis and development of test scenarios
- Creation and maintenance of test data
- Integration, scenario, load, functional and non-functional testing
- Logging, owning and resolving defects
- Provide efficient reporting/ feedback to the team
- Maintain relationships with all members in the team
- Adoption of Agile principles and methodologies
- IT/ related Bachelor & degree or Diploma
- Software Testing Certification (ISEB/ ISTQB)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in mobile and/or software testing and test methodologies
- Experience in defects tracking and reporting skills
- Automation experience required and ability to understand basic coding and write basic scripts is important
- Knowledge of Web Services Testing is required, including understanding of REST/SOAP/HTTP and SQL
- Financial Services/mobile payments system testing exposure advantageous
- Java experience would be advantageous
- Proficiency in Jira advantageous
- ReadyAPI or SoapUI software experience advantageous
- Familiarity with SDLC advantageous
- Be extremely customer centric: In everything we do, serve and delight our customers, using data to continuously improve.
- Be a passionate team player: Spiral up, be positive, bring momentum, and energy to those around you, leave ego at the door and be teachable.
- Be an owner: Be accountable and take responsibility. Find solutions, learn from your mistakes and own tasks to completion.
- Be world-class at speed: Delivering world leading solutions that delight our clients and customers.
- Be curious and creative: Constantly innovating, exploring, learning, stretching ourselves, pushing the boundaries and thinking out of the box.