- Paarden Eiland Rd, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, 7420, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Yoyo powers some of the world’s leading retail and corporate brands, through customer loyalty and rewards software solutions, to offer the world's most rewarding buying experience.
We create a space where passionate, smart, curious and creative people thrive.
Our values are our way of being, and how we show up every day.
This is how we help our clients build their best business and our staff build a career to be proud of. Living these values builds an environment where world-class passionate people create world-class scalable products that delight customers and consumers and drive scalable profit and revenue growth.
You’ll work alongside business and engineering teams as a partner bridging the gap between business requirements, technical design, implementation and delivery. In this role you’ll be the “glue” of business and technology to aid smooth delivery of high value and highly critical business drivers.
You’ll be a liaison for internal and external communication around team progress and status updates. You’ll ensure all team members are meeting implementation and documentation requirements.
You’ll be a strong member of development teams who are hungry to add value each and every sprint to our ongoing and new projects.
Supporting strategic operations you'll work closely with the operations management team
to ensure smooth and efficient processes are in place to support our client solutions.
- Consistently live out, act, work and exhibit behaviours aligned to and congruent with company values.
- Balance delivery priorities, track progress; problem solves obstacles to keep the project on track.
- Working with business (client/ account manager, internal business analyst/ product owner) to drive strategy and define requirements.
- Supporting technical leads and delivery team on grooming and estimation practices, and maintaining the development backlog.
- An ability to understand and anticipate the clients needs and provide consultancy as required.
- Plan and run stakeholder sessions.
- Communicate and report on project activities, timelines, impacts to internal and external stakeholders, and keeping the delivery team abreast of any changes.
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables, driving and tracking the progress of the deliverables, managing the team to reach the deadlines as specified, from design through to release, managing the production launch.
- Manage relationships with vendors and third-party suppliers.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Contribute positively towards OKR targets and lead the technical team to achieve the objectives upstream and downstream.
- 4 + years experience as Delivery Manager/ similar role
- A strong acumen for reporting and measuring against key delivery metrics.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and diagnose complex problems.
- Highly developed communication skills to direct, influence and gain cooperation with business, team members and customers.
- Experience in effective planning, managing project profitability, highlighting showstoppers and proposing solutions to the right stakeholders.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns, techniques, and metrics gathering in the Agile Scrum world.
- Experience with the following tools (or similar) is advantageous: JIRA, Confluence and Monday.com
- Good knowledge of Microsoft/ Google suite tools (Excel, PPT etc)
- Financial services/ digital payments industry knowledge is advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree (IT/ Project Management)
- Agile Project Management Certification
- Be passionate: Spiral up, be positive, bring momentum, and energy to those around you
- Be an owner: Be accountable and take responsibility. Find solutions, learn from your mistakes and own tasks to completion
- Be world class at speed: Delivering world leading solutions at speed
- Be curious and creative: Constantly innovating, exploring, learning, stretching yourself, pushing the boundaries and thinking out of the box
- Be a team player: Leave ego at the door, be teachable, engaged, inclusive, and transparent. Bring the best of yourself and the best out of others, rallying behind a larger team mission