Client Manager (Data Products) - Client Services
- 508 Edgware Rd, London W2 1EJ, UK
- Remote worker, any location: No
- People Manager: Yes
- Contract Type: Fixed-Term Contract
YouGov is an international research and data, analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 8 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
We are looking for talented Client Manager to take ownership of a larger and more business critical roster of clients, including Service Level 3 clients.
Reporting to the Head of UK Product Team as Client Manager you will be assigned to our highest value accounts focusing on a consultative delivery role. This level of servicing requires an advanced knowledge of our data, and how we can build a strategic partnership.
This role also focusses on sales support and generating new Data Products revenue through pitch and proposal support, training and case studies / testimonials.
Delivering the highest standard of Client Servicing directly to Data Products clients across all sectors, industries, etc. Keeping clients happy and facilitating lasting, profitable and growing partnerships. Helping clients realize the full potential of our Data Product offerings.
- Client servicing for YouGov Data Products high value SL3 clients delivering against the renewal.
- Be the voice of Data Products high value clients back into the business, capturing and representing their business requirements and feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Sales support and helping to generate new revenue
Responsibilities & Decisions
- Directly responsible for client satisfaction and engagement for assigned high value SL3 key account Data Products clients, driving client retention, as well as helping uncover opportunities for account growth via the (Key) Account Management team.
- Executing on a care plan for high value clients including onboarding and ongoing training of new Data Products clients, leading the day to day relationship, articulating product ROI, drive adoption, share best practices and identify opportunities. This also includes the delivery of C-suite ready reports & insightful analysis to high value SL3 clients that forms an essential part of their research and data needs.
- Connecting ad hoc surveys to the delivery when relevant (custom squares etc.)
- Collaborate with internal technical teams to resolve complex problems.
- Regularly review KPIs on clients engagement, tool usage and client satisfaction for high value clients and across a book of business serviced by a growing team.
- Identify and escalate problems or red flags with client satisfaction or engagement to the Head of UK & IE Product Team and implement solutions to resolve client non-renewal risks.
- Collaborate and coordinate with New Business and Account Management functions to provide an integrated client experience that promotes account growth as well as retention.
- Be the product expert and part of the sales closing team, running the product demonstrations to articulate the power of the Data Products solution and improving our closing rates.
- 4+ years working in client facing market research role, with a track record of building positive lasting relationships with customers.
- Must be an expert with data insights and aligning with business strategy.
- Advanced knowledge of our Data Products tools, or market research SaaS products.
- Must be able to demo the products to a very high standard and be proficient in selling our data solutions.
- Exceptional presentation and overall communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, reliable and capacity to prioritize
- Gravitas and the ability to ‘hold a room’ when dealing high value clients and stakeholders
- Ability to uncover and articulate insights from data that align with our clients goals and research needs
To find out how we collect and use your personal data when you apply for a role at YouGov, please read our privacy notice at https://jobs.yougov.com/privacy