Senior HR Advisor
- Warsaw, Poland
- Remote worker, any location: No
- People Manager: No
- Contract Type: Permanent
YouGov is an international research data and analytics group.
We help the world’s most recognised brands, media owners and agencies to plan, activate and track better marketing activities. As pioneers of online market research, we have been building an ever-growing source of consumer data for the past twenty years. Creating the richest and most complete understanding of your customers’ complex lives. We call it living data.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and bring these values into everything that we do. Unlike our competitors, we understand how opinions and trends change from day-to-day, week-to-week and year-to-year. That’s why we have built a platform that gets you right to the source for reliable, accurate data that reflects the reality of a complicated world. Imagine if you could know what 17 million+ people in over 55 markets were thinking now? Or last week? And do so again and again? That’s why we’re different.
Rather than commissioned research that’s already out-of-date by the time it reaches someone’s inbox, our data is alive. So, no matter how quickly things change, our clients are always in the know.
YouGov. Living Consumer Intelligence.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
Supporting the wellbeing of our staff, including maintaining a good work and life balance, is important to us. We support flexible working arrangements where appropriate for a role, with many locations offering a hybrid office-and-remote working approach.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
This role will be responsible for the HR advisory and HR Operations activity for YouGov Poland. Activities include:
- Support YouGov Poland leadership team to implement HR solutions, in line with local legislation and practices.
- Be the face of HR to all Poland based employees, ensuring that you work with HR, Finance, Compliance and Legal to drive the delivery of HR solutions.
- Partner with managers and leaders to facilitate engagement initiatives, develop high performing teams, provide organizational insights and mitigate operational risks to the business.
- Handle onboarding of all new joiners by preparing employment contracts and creating their HR system profile.
- Process all employee lifecycle activities requested by line managers and employees such as maternity / paternity leave, changes to role or department etc, preparing the appropriate documents and updating the HRI system.
- Processing termination cases, both voluntary and involuntary, creating the leaver documentation, updating the HRI system and ensuring that all stakeholders such as IT, the leaver and the line manager are aware of dates and their responsibilities.
- Lead monthly Payroll administration, working with Finance to ensure that key information such as joiners, leavers and employee salary changes are processed by Payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage Poland benefits administration, including responding to employee questions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Tech company
- Solid HR generalist experience
- Good working knowledge of Poland labour law
- IT literate (HRIS & MS Office)
- Fluent spoken and written Polish and English language skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A friendly, helpful manner with good stakeholder management skills
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Risk management awareness / good risk ‘radar’
What’s in it for me?
The chance to grow and develop your HR skills in a fast-faced environment as part of a global HR team.
The opportunity to really have an impact on HR operational excellence and to contribute to the overall employee and line manager HR experience.
To find out how we collect and use your personal data when you apply for a role at YouGov, please read our privacy notice at https://jobs.yougov.com/privacy