Global Head of Sector Marketing
- UK, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Contract Type: Permanent
- People Manager: Yes
- Remote worker, any location: Yes
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 15 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes, and behavior. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on strategic marketer to oversee and enhance global Sector Marketing, and to play a key role in the Marketing Leadership team at YouGov.
What will I be delivering?
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for YouGov’s priority sectors, in line with global commercial objectives
- Manage and develop a team of Sector Marketing Leads, responsible for growing awareness & demand from within our 15 global priority sectors
- Coordinate a Programme of global, sector focused marketing campaigns to demonstrate the quality, depth, and breadth of YouGov data
- Identify and develop scalable marketing initiatives using YouGov’s market leading consumer data to help drive awareness and generate new business opportunities
- Continuously monitor and report on global sector trends and developments and competitor intelligence and use this insight to inform ongoing planning of content and global initiative
- Partner with the B2B Content Team to ensure editorial is timely, relevant and helps position YouGov as voice of authority within our priority sectors
What’s in it for me?
- The chance to develop and implement marketing strategies within a global organisation
- The opportunity to develop a team in its infancy
- Participate in the Marketing Leadership team
- Join an established leader in the data industry
- Work with and learn from YouGov’s talented team
Technical skills and qualifications
- Excellent English copywriting ability, with a portfolio to support
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and technology
- Entrepreneurial approach with an ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment & competition
- Willingness to “get stuck in” – no task is too small
- Commitment to consistent practice of “test and learn” and continuous improvement while leveraging emergent trends
- A drive to learn about our customers and products, and a willingness to master new technologies and techniques.
- Solid project management and quantitative skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfort with working in a complex and dynamic environment, juggling multiple priorities, interacting with people at all levels of the organization and across multiple functions
We understand that you do your best work when you feel your best, so it’s our goal to make you feel valued. Here are a few of the perks we provide for our team. For more information see https://jobs.yougov.com/life