B2B Content Writer
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Contract Type: Permanent
- People Manager: No
- Remote worker, any location: Yes
YouGov is an international market research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 15 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviours. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East, India and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
Supporting the wellbeing of our staff, including maintaining a good work and life balance, is important to us.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
What will I be doing?
YouGov are adding to their B2B Content team. This new role that will be responsible for creating articles that showcase our data to clients and prospects.
This is an exciting, varied role that will cover everything from the tech industry to video gaming and everything in between. This content will be the basis for PR and marketing activity, attracting prospects and engaging and informing existing clients.
What will I be responsible for?
- Be part of a team providing a range of content (blogs, analysis pieces etc) to support the company’s marketing activities
- Work across a range of sector verticals (eg automotive, sport, retail, leisure) to produce interesting and engaging content based on the data collected from YouGov
- Specialise in a handful of these sector verticals (and although vertical-specific knowledge is helpful, it is not essential)
- Produce content relevant to markets around the world
- Support the production of regular sector-specific newsletters targeted at decision-makers within those industries.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Good writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to interpret data
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Why Join YouGov?
- Opportunity to join a global Marketing & PR team.
- Exposure to a wide range of business users and across the globe
- Exposure to numerous sectors within this position.