- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Contract Type: Permanent
- People Manager: No
- Remote worker, any location: No
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 15 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
Supporting the wellbeing of our staff, including maintaining a good work and life balance, is important to us. We support flexible working arrangements where appropriate for a role, with many locations offering a hybrid office-and-remote working approach.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
YouGov’s sales team in the Nordics is growing! We’re looking for individuals with a passion for sales and building relationships to join our team. Your role will be to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, ensuring the retention of existing revenue and the development of new business from your accounts. This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is either new to or interested in a career in Account Management.
What will I be delivering?
- Developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to retain and generate revenue
- Liaising with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- You have a passion for data and analytics, coupled with a commercial mindset and can-do attitude.
- Preferable 1-2 years of client facing B2B experience, either in a commercial function or elsewhere
- Fluent communication skills, both written and spoken, in Danish and English
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and responsibilities, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- A team player with a positive and problem solving mindset
- Ability to understand client needs and requests within market research and a service minded attitude
- Data driven and structured person
- This is an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in progressing their career in Account Management in an industry leader in insight driven connected data solutions