Junior Research Executive - CENX
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Contract Type: Permanent
- People Manager: No
- Remote worker, any location: No
YouGov is an international market research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 15 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviours. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East, India and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
Supporting the wellbeing of our staff, including maintaining a good work and life balance, is important to us.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
Support the US Research Team by independently managing and delivering value to multiple aspects of the project lifecycle.
· Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Scripting/programming surveys or working with a dedicated team responsible for this function
- Checking test links
- Assisting in project pricing requests
- Field management and providing field updates to rest of team
- Working with Data Processing team to spec tabulated data to meet client needs
- Varied quality assurance tasks of project deliverables
- Data analysis and report preparation
- Ensuring a high standard of quality and accuracy in all deliverables
- Ability to understand data, from consumer surveys, and create actionable insights from it.
- Thoroughly reviewing data for errors or inconsistencies
What will I be delivering?
The Junior Research Executive will:
× Ensure a high standard of quality and accuracy in client deliverables
· Support the deliveries to our clients from a diverse set of industries
· Working in a new dynamic team, exposure to bringing fresh ideas and opportunity to grow and impact your career development.
What do I need to bring with me?
1-2 years of work or academic experience in marketing research, marketing, advertising or other related field
· Ability to organize, multi-task and handle more than one project at the same time
· Excellent oral, written and electronic communication skills in English.
· Attention to detail and strong analytical thinker
· Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
· Has understanding of databases, analyzing and checking data from research projects in a variety of formats
· You are proactive, engaged and driven to succeed
What’s in it for me?
YouGov has an international presence in 22 countries with inherent complexity
You will be a key contributor to one of the fastest growing market research companies today. At the same time, you’ll never get bored working on interesting projects and shaping the brands and the society of the future.
An opportunity to help the company achieve its exciting regional growth plans.
Shift Timings: 9.30 pm to 6.30 am IST - Monday to Friday