- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Contract Type: Permanent
- People Manager: No
- Remote worker, any location: No
We don’t just collect data we connect data.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to market research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 9 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 34 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 38 countries.
We are fast, fearless, trust each other and care about getting it right.
What will I be doing?
- Support the Research Lead through all aspects of the project lifecycle by taking complete ownership of project management, from creating survey questionnaires, to data analysis and report preparation
- Ability to understand data from consumer surveys, and pull together a story from it.
- Thoroughly reviewing data for errors or inconsistencies
- Ensuring a high standard of quality and accuracy in client deliverables
- Managing and servicing global clients from a diverse set of industries
- Working in a new dynamic team, exposure to bringing fresh ideas and opportunity
- Support decisions relating to the best analytic approach(es) to answer a client question
What do I need to bring with me?
- 2-3 years of work experience in marketing research, with basic understanding of research methodologies such as concept tests, ad tests, custom brand tracks and U&As
- Attention to detail and strong analytical thinking
- Ability to organize, multi-task and handle more than one projects at the same time
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office applications (most importantly Excel and powerpoint); experience using SPSS will be an added advantage
- Excellent oral, written and electronic communication skills