Digital Acquisition Specialist
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
- Contract Type: Permanent
- People Manager: No
- Remote worker, any location: Yes
YouGov is an international research and data, analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 8 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
Our goal is to build and maintain the world’s best panel, and to do this, we’ve tasked ourselves with being smart about how we target and acquire new users. It’s an exciting time for the acquisition team, as we look to expand our global reach, diversify and innovate our digital acquisition activity.
As we grow, we’re looking for a new Digital Marketing Specialist. The role will responsible for recruiting panellists across multiple channels, including paid-search, paid-social and affiliates. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be essential to the development and maintenance of YouGov’s most valuable strategic asset.
The person will be accountable for creating and executing acquisition media plans for multiple countries. They will be responsible for managing all aspects of the acquisition funnel, from budgets to advertising content, reporting to conversion tracking, optimisation to affiliate management.
What will I be delivering?
Joining a growing global acquisition team, this role will:
- Own multi-channel acquisition plans for specific countries, across including paid-search, paid-social, affiliates & partnerships, lead generation, mobile-app & referrals.
- Create, manage and optimise global digital acquisition campaigns to acquire the right number of users to targets and CPAs
- Set up, test and manage attribution and tracking for all acquisition activity
- Manage and develop the day-to-day relationships with affiliates and partners
- Execute tests, collect, report and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI on global panellist recruitment campaigns.
- Identify new channels and source new affiliates and partners that can positively contribute to YouGov’s panellist acquisition efforts
- Design and maintain regular and detailed reporting to various internal stakeholders on the performance of panellist acquisition campaigns.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Relevant experience across multiple digital acquisition channels, PPC (Google Ads certified), Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing or online user acquisition experience
- Experience in using self-service advertising platforms
- Experience of working with medium to large budgets across different markets
- Understanding of technical aspects of online advertising including conversion optimisation
- Good understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, emerging platforms and technologies.
- Bags of passion and enthusiasm for consumer & performance marketing, market research and the work we do
Technical skills and qualifications
- Highly analytical and comfortable with raw data in Excel.
- Experience in coding (SQL, HTML) a bonus
- A “can do/hands-on” attitude, with a hunger to learn and passion for self-development
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Able to work under pressure on multiple projects and demonstrate a high degree of tenacity and resilience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, utilising knowledge and skills, general precedents and practices to solve varying problems that require analysis or interpretation of the situation
- A confident team-player willing to pitch in to work together to achieve both individual and wider team goals
We offer some brilliant benefits and perks at YouGov, some of which include:
- You get 20 days' time off throughout the year to take a well-earned rest, plus 8 days casual leave and 10 days Festival Leave in addition to Annual Leave
- Flexible/remote working
- LinkedIn Learning - we’re big on learning, so all YouGovers have first-hand access to the vast number of courses available on the platform
- Pension Scheme contributions from YouGov
- Medical Insurance
- ...plus much more!